Lorene Scafaria is an actor, director, screenwriter, dramatist, singer, musician, and songwriter from the United States. She is recognized for writing and directing “Seeking a Friend for the End of the World” (2012), “The Meddler” (2015), and “Hustlers” (2019), as well as penning “Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist” (2008). Lorene first became interested in writing when she began submitting a monthly report on a fictitious book in order to win Pizza Hut gift certificates from her school. Scafaria wrote and performed her first play at the age of 17 in Red Bank, New Jersey. She’s also on social media, with over 33K Instagram followers and over 18.6K Twitter followers.
What is Lorene Scafaria Claim to Fame?
- Being a director, screenwriter, dramatist, actor, singer, musician, and songwriter from the United States.
- For the films “Seeking a Friend for the End of the World” (2012), “The Meddler” (2015), and “Hustlers,” which he wrote and directed (2019).
Where is Lorene Scafaria from?:- Parents and Siblings, Age, Education
Lorene Scafaria was born on May 1, 1978, in Holmdel Township, New Jersey, United States. Her mother is half-Canadian, and her father is an Italian immigrant from Gioia Tauro, so she is both American and mixed heritage. Her race is Caucasian, and she follows the Christian religion. Lorene’s current age is 45, which she celebrated recently in 2022, and her zodiac sign is Taurus, according to her birth date. She is the daughter of Gail Scafaria (mother) and Joseph R. Scafaria (father) (1939-2009). Vincent is her brother’s name.
Lorene graduated from Holmdel High School in 1995 and attended Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania, but was unable to afford Lafayette’s tuition and transferred to Montclair State University in Montclair, New Jersey. She earned a BA in English with a Theater minor from Montclair.
Is Lorene Scafaria Married to Anyone?:- Relationship status
Lorene Scafaria is a single woman. However dating, her lover, the gorgeous Bo Burnham, is the love of her life. Burnham is an actor, comedian, musician, singer, film director, screenwriter, and editor from the United States. The couple currently lives in Los Angeles together. They are living a happy life together, sharing loads of affection, and they are unlikely to be parted. Scafaria is straight when it comes to her sexual orientation.
What is Lorene Scafaria Height?
Lorene Scafaria is a delightful person. She has a convincing appearance and a standard height of 5 feet and 11 inches. She possessed the ideal body and beautiful looks. Lorene is attractive with blonde hair and dark brown eyes. Furthermore, her body type is slim.
Lorene Scafaria Career Timeline
- Lorene Scafaria began her career by writing and directing “That Guy and Others Like Him,” a play at the Producer’s Club Theatre in which she also starred, and then a small role in the critically praised short film “Bullet in the Brain.”
- She has appeared in the films “A Million Miles” and “Big Helium Dog.” In early 2005, Lorene was engaged by Focus Features to adapt Rachel Cohn and David Levithan’s novel “Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist” into a film.
- She also authored the Paramount Pictures docudrama “Sweet Relief” on the Iraq War, as well as “Man and Wife” and “The Mighty Flynn.”
- During the 2007-2008 Writers Guild of America strike, she recorded “Garden Party” and published her second album, “Laughter and Forgetting,” on April 1, 2010. She authored and directed the crime drama film “Hustlers” in 2019 and directed the comedy drama “The Meddler” based on her own writing in 2015.
How much is Lorene Scafaria Net Worth?
Lorene Scafaria is a successful woman with a net worth of over $3 million as of 2022, however, her exact salary has not been revealed. She’s one of the few people with such a diverse background that sticks to her guns no matter what she does. Lorene has yet to undertake any brand endorsement work. Her work as a director, screenwriter, dramatist, actress, singer, musician, and songwriter is also a key source of revenue for her.