Juanita Bynum Biography
Juanita Bynum is an American gospel singer, author, and pastor who was born on January 16, 1959. The New York Times referred to her as “the most prominent black female television evangelist in the country” when she released the album Piece of My Passion in 2007. The Threshing Floor was written by her.
Juanita Bynum Age| Birthday
As of 2023, Bynum will be 54 years old. Her birthday is January 16, 1959.
Juanita graduated from Lexington, Mississippi’s Saints Academy of the Church of God in Christ.
Bynum weighs about 60 kilograms and is typically 5 feet 4 inches tall.
Juanita Bynum Family: Parents & Siblings
Thomas Bynum Sr. and Katherine Bynum are listed as Bynum’s parents.
The names of Bynum’s four siblings are Kathy Bynum, Regina Bynum, Thomas Bynum, and Janice Bynum.
Juanita Bynum Spouse
Bynum allegedly had two marriages, the first of which disintegrated due to domestic abuse. Bynum’s second marriage, which lasted from 2002 until 2008, was to Thomas Wesley Weeks, III. Her second husband also abused her during this marriage, which resulted in his incarceration.
Bynum prefers to keep her private life a secret, thus he or she has not revealed information on whether or not she is a parent.
Juanita Bynum Bibliography
- Don’t Get Off the Train: En Route to Your Divine Destination. Pneuma Life Pub.(1997).
- The Planted Seed: The Immutable Laws of Sowing and Reaping. Pneuma Life Pub.(1997).
- No More Sheets: Devotional. No More Sheets. Pneuma Life Pub.(1998).
- No More Sheets: The Truth about Sex. No More Sheets. Pneuma Life Pub.(1998).
- Morning Glory: Meditation Scriptures. Morning Glory Series. Pneuma Life Publishing, Incorporated. (1999).
- My Spiritual Inheritance. Charisma House.(2004).
- Heart Matters: Loving God the Way He Loves You. Charisma Media.(2006).
- No More Sheets: Starting Over. Destiny Image Publishers. (2010).
- 40 Days to Starting Over: No More Sheets Challenge. Destiny Image, Incorporated. (2011).
- The Juanita Bynum Topical Bible. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. (2017).
Juanita Bynum Salary|Net Worth
According to estimates, Bynum is valued between $10.1 million and $10.5 million.
Juanita Bynum’s Social Media Platforms
She often updates her platforms and is active on all social media channels. More than 2.3k people follow Bynum on Twitter, 3.1k people follow him on Facebook, and 2.9k people follow him on Instagram.