Anjali Arora Biography
Indian actress and model Anjali Arora rose to fame when her dance routine to the song Kacha Badam became popular on social media. She’s been playing the online game for some time. The 22-year-upbeat old’s dance videos and endearing images have already dominated social media. Anjali has amassed over 11 million followers on Instagram as a result of her considerable online presence. She not only has a huge following on Instagram but also on other social media sites. Her TikTok following has increased to about 10 million, and she has nearly 300,000 subscribers on YouTube.
Anjali Arora is a social media influencer who has also tried her hand at acting. She has appeared in numerous music videos, including Oh Humnasheen, Shayad Fir Se, Ishq Lagan, and Kaka: Temporary Pyar, in addition to acting in a number of short films. She furthered her notoriety in 2022 by participating in the reality competition Lock Upp.
Birth Name: Anjali Arora
Nick Name: Anjali
Born: November 3, 1999
Age: 24 years old
Birth Place: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Birth Sign: Scorpio
Profession: Actress, Model, Social Media Personality
Ethnicity: Indian (Asian)
Residence: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Height: 5 feet 6 inches or 168 cm
Body Build: Slim
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Anjali Arora Parents & Siblings Details, Education
Ashwani Arora and Shelly Arora are Anjali’s parents. Vansh Arora, her elder brother, is a content creator who is wed to Aarti Arora. After completing her official education at Guru Harikishan Public School, Anjali went on to graduate from the Delhi University-affiliated Deshbandhu College.
Suggested Read: 10 facts you need to know about Faye Hadley
Anjali Arora Love Life
Anjali Arora currently doesn’t seem to be associated with anyone romantically. On the Lock Upp show, rapper, writer, and comic Munawar Faruqui became her obsession. She even went so far as to make a public marriage proposal to Munawar, but things fell apart when she discovered that he was already married and had a son.
Anjali Arora Celebrity Claim
Tens of thousands of creators who have made a living off of TikTok are happy about it. One such artist that has in-demand fame in her own right is Anjali Arora, who is attractive and has a contagious grin. By uploading dancing videos and other interesting stuff on her @anjumaxofficially account, which has almost 10 million followers, she showcases her talent for the world to see.
In 2019, Anjali sign up for Instagram. She was able to quickly reach millions of fans thanks to her already sizable TikTok following. Anjali Arora is unquestionably in charge of social media with more than 11 million followers on Instagram and millions of followers on other social media sites. After she shared a dance cover of the popular song “Kacha Badam” by West Bengali peanut vendor Bhuban Badyakar, her fan base exploded.
Anjali Arora Facts
- She was raised in New Delhi, Delhi, India, where she was born into a Punjabi family.
- She developed an early interest in modeling and got her start when she was a youngster.
- Anjali has made several appearances in Punjabi music videos, including Temporary Pyar, Paune 12, Ashiq Purana, and Shayad Fir Se, to name a few.
- She speaks English, Haryanvi, Punjabi, and Hindi with ease.
- Anjali enjoys journeying.
- She had an appearance in the music video for SUPNA by Raman Goyal and Yuvraaj Hans in 2020.
- Her first post on Instagram was made on May 11, 2019. It was a family portrait taken in New Delhi’s Gurudwara Shri Bangla Sahib.
- She has nearly 70 thousand followers on her backup Instagram account.
- Anjali dresses up the photos she publishes on Instagram, and in September 2020, she passed the milestone of achieving her first million followers.
- She drives and owns a Kia Sonet.