The name Heather Zumarraga may be well known among Fox News viewers and financial service recipients, but others who have only seen or heard of her may be curious as to who she is. The Fox Business Channel and Newsmax TV frequently feature Heather Zumarraga, a financial services industry pioneer and business consultant, as a market analyst, business correspondent, and economist. Washington Life Magazine named Heather one of “DC’s most powerful persons under 40” back in 2015.
Heather Zumarraga Family: Parents and Siblings
The 29th of March 1984 saw the birth of Heather Zumarraga in Raleigh, North Carolina. Despite being a well-known person, her parents’ identities are kept a secret. Her mother’s and father’s names are still a mystery. She did, however, post a childhood snapshot with her father in June 2020.
Although Heather has not revealed any information about her sibling, her husband does have a brother by the name of Chris Zumarraga. According to a post she made on Instagram on December 21, 2020, Chris, her brother-in-law, married Jennifer. Additionally, Jennifer is a mother to a son and a daughter.
Heather Zumarraga Husband, Children
Daniel A. Zumarraga and Heather Zumarraga have been wed for almost 8 years. The couple exchanged vows on January 31, 2014. On the occasion of their seventh wedding anniversary, Heather posted a picture from her wedding day on Instagram.
Having a baby girl together is a blessing for Heather and her partner Daniel. Her daughter’s name and birthday haven’t been made public yet. However, Heather stated in a caption on an Instagram image from April 2020 that her daughter is 4 years old. So, Heather’s daughter is said to have been born in 2016. Miami, Florida is where Heather currently resides with her three children. As a pet, they also have a labrador retriever.
How much is Heather Zumarraga Net Worth?
The estimated net worth of Heather, a well-known economic and business correspondent, author, and pioneer in the financial services sector is $5 million. READ ABOUT: Neal Shapiro Married Life, Wife, Children, Net Worth
Heather was even the top salesperson for SunAmerica Asset Management, selling over $1.5 billion worth of mutual funds. She stands out as a respected and well-connected source. In addition, Heather serves as an advisor for the University of Houston Business’s C.T. Bauer College of Business Executive Education.
Quick Facts About Heather Wiki
- TaeKwonDo Black Belt Heather Zumarraga also holds a private pilot’s license.
- Baruch College in New York City awarded Heather a degree in Finance and Investments.
- The Kogod School of Business at American University in Washington, D.C. is where Heather obtained her Master of Business Administration degree.
- In January 2021, Heather released “The Man’s Guide to Corporate Culture,” her first book.
- Heather is of white ethnicity and has American nationality.
- Heather Zumarraga stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches (173cm and 1.73m).
- Her zodiac sign is Pisces because Heather was born on March 29. She will be 38 years old as of the year 2022.